(11) Attendee from SOPAC will coordinate SOPAC to help utilization of the FFA/VSM.
(12) JAMSTEC will enhance the contact with FFA especially on VSM issue, and SPC.
(13) JAMSTEC and attendee from Indonesia will initiate to create Asia-Western Tropical Pacific Ocean Study Network web site to enhance the network among the attendees and others. The web site includes buoy damage report, restoring operation movies, new deployment, positions, contact persons (JAMSTEC contacts, Network attendees), mailing list on the web, published fishing ground maps, etc.
(14) JAMSTEC and attendee from SOPAC will work for that SOPAC member countries assist continually the buoy projects based on SOPAC system.
(15) Attendee from SOPAC will look for the data base developing at SOPAC and input into the Asia-Western Tropical Pacific Ocean Study Network web site.
(16) JAMSTEC will report the Asia-Western Tropical Pacific Ocean Study Network Workshop at the Tropical Moored Array Implementation Panel and connect with worldwide scientific community like IOC/GOOS, WMO/CLIVAR.
(17) Attendee will input this issue when the new commission on controlling fish resource inside and also outside of EEZ will be developed.
(18) JAMSTEC will produce sticker of STOP fishing around buoys for all fishing boat has the sticker.