Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. has completed the world largest grab dredger GOSHO and delivered to Kabushiki Kaisha Kojimagumi in May 2000.
The dredger is a sister vessel of TOSHO delivered in 1995, with some improvements.
1. The dredger realizes the large scale and economical dredging by the self-contained electro-hydraulic grab bucket and hydraulically operate counterweight balanced lifting / lowering system, patented by Kojimagumi.
2. Strong seizing power of the electro-hydraulic grab bucket realizes hard soil dredging.
3. Control system for level seizing minimizes roughness of seabed and realizes efficient dredging.
4. Travelling spud system without anchors and mooring lines, patented by Kojimagumi, eliminates anchoring work and minimizes working area.
5. Operation system of the dredger including mooring system is controlled from a remote operation room in a unified way.
6. Dredge monitoring system which consists of 3-dimensional seabed profiler kinematic GPS system, etc. realizes highly efficient and precise dredging.
Length (o.a.) ... 100.0 m
Breadth (mld.) ... 36.0 m
Depth (mld.) ... 6.0 m
Draft (mld.) ... 3.6 m
Main generator, diesel driven ... 3 sets -2,400 kW, AC 3,300V
Aux.Generator, diesel driven ... 1 set -135 kW, AC 450V
Max.dredging capacity ... 6,000 m3/h
Hoisting capacity ... 690 t
Dredging depth ... 30 m
Hoisting speed ... 46〜66 m / min.
Lowering speed ... 66 m / min.
Slewing radius ... 31 m
Slewing speed ... 0.6 rpm
Capacity ... 200 m3
Self weight ... 370 t
Capacity ... 136 m3
Self weight ... 400 t