日本財団 図書館

共通ヘッダを読みとばす


Top > 社会科学 > 社会 > 成果物情報

REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT ON INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS IN JAPAN

 事業名 地方自治情報啓発研究
 団体名 自治総合センター 注目度注目度5


 

formation of social capital, to utilize private know-how relating to corporate management, to improve management efficiency, etc., and preferential loan and tax measures are taken by means of the Private Utilization Law (Law for extraordinary measures concerning promotion of the construction of specific facilities by utilizing the abilities of private enterprise: enacted in 1986 with a limit of 10 years).

 

3. Local Allocation Tax

 

Local allocation tax refers to tax where part of the income from national taxes is transferred to local government to enable the national government to promote a balanced revenue source for local finance, based on the Local Allocation Tax Law. It does not mean a proper tax levied on the private sector. As local allocation tax forms the nucleus of the local resources coordination system, a fixed percentage (32% since 1966) of income tax, corporate tax and liquor tax (called the three national taxes) is allocated as a general revenue source for local governments according to fixed standards. However in 1989, in order to supplement the drop in local tax accompanying establishment of consumption tax (national tax), an amendment was introduced whereby, in addition to establishing a consumption transfer tax, 24% of consumption tax revenue, excluding transfer tax, and 25% of tobacco tax revenue were added to local allocation tax as a measure for ensuring revenue source by suppressing subsidy rates to local government.

The total amount of allocation tax that should be allocated annually is the sum of the amount based on estimated income from the three national taxes in the relevant year and the amount calculated based on income performance up to the preceding year. If a supplementary budget for the three national taxes, etc., is drawn up during the year, the estimate of allocation tax is also automatically revised. As for the scale of allocation tax, it accounts for around 20% of expenditure from the general accounts of the national government, and around 17% of the entire revenue of local government, and it is distributed between prefectures and municipalities at a ratio of 55:45.

Local allocation tax is divided into ordinary allocation tax and special allocation tax, and as a rule, 94% of the total amount is allocated as ordinary allocation tax and the remaining 6% as special allocation tax.

 

 

 

BACK   CONTENTS   NEXT

 






サイトに関するご意見・ご質問・お問合せ   サイトマップ   個人情報保護

日本財団会長笹川陽平ブログはこちら

日本財団図書館は、日本財団が運営しています。

  • 日本財団 THE NIPPON FOUNDATION



ランキング
注目度とは?
成果物アクセスランキング
3,955位
(34,938成果物中)

成果物アクセス数
1,582

集計期間:成果物公開〜現在
更新日: 2022年8月13日

関連する他の成果物

1.「コミュニティ研修会(山形県)」配布資料写
2.「コミュニティ研修会(三重県)」配布資料写
3.「コミュニティ研修会(岐阜県)」配布資料写
4.「コミュニティ中央研修会」開催通知・出席者名簿
5.「自治講演会(茨城県)」配布資料
6.自治だより平成9年5月号(119号)
7.自治だより平成9年7月号(120号)
8.自治だより平成9年9月号(121号)
9.自治だより平成9年11月号(122号)
10.自治だより平成10年1月号(123号)
11.自治だより平成10年3月号(124号)
12.コミュニティの地区指定概況
13.フランス地方税便覧
14.ふるさと環境シンポジウム(和歌山県)報告書
15.地方分権推進フォーラム(岩手県)報告書
16.地方分権推進フォーラム(京都府)報告書
17.地理情報システム(GIS)に関する調査研究報告書
18.大都市行政制度に関する調査研究報告書
19.地方税制度に関する調査研究
20.地方自治アニメーションビデオシリーズ「みんなの地方分権」
21.ふるさと環境シンポジウム(京都)報告書
22.「地方自治情報啓発研究」の報告書
23.地方債統計年報(第19号)概略・目次
  [ 同じカテゴリの成果物 ]


アンケートにご協力
御願いします

この成果物は
お役に立ちましたか?


とても役に立った
まあまあ
普通
いまいち
全く役に立たなかった


この成果物をどのような
目的でご覧になりましたか?


レポート等の作成の
参考資料として
研究の一助として
関係者として参照した
興味があったので
間違って辿り着いただけ


ご意見・ご感想

ここで入力されたご質問・資料請求には、ご回答できません。






その他・お問い合わせ
ご質問は こちら から