日本財団 図書館

共通ヘッダを読みとばす


Top > 社会科学 > 社会 > 成果物情報

ABSTRACTS

 事業名 国際リハビリテーション医学会第8回世界大会開催
 団体名 日本リハビリテーション医学会 注目度注目度5


P-3-07-03

CERVICAL AND BACK PAIN IN MENOPAUSE

V. Fay, T. Szakonyi, A. Farago ("Nyiro Gyula" Teaching Hospital, Budapest, Hungary)

 

In the Outpatient Clinic for Neurorehabilitation ("Nyiro Gyula" Teaching Hospital, Budapest, Hungary) a complex physiotherapy was introduced for women who were treated with hormone replacement therapy and suffered from severe cervical and back pain. It was assumed that the complaints were in effect caused by painful muscular spasms arising from a psychosyndrome typical of menopause. Following a complete check-up comprising X-ray, laboratory tests, internal, neurological gynecological and psychological examinations, individually adjusted antidepressant therapy was given in addition to a complex treatment of the muscular spasms. The complaints stopped in the majority of the cases after a two- months period. It is concluded that the therapy of menopausal pain should be a multidisciplinary effort.

 

P-3-07-04

ACTIVE APPROACH IN TREATMENT OF WHIPLASH INJURIES TO THE CERVICAL SPINE

Zvonko Kejla, Nankovic Vjekoslav, Buljat Gojko,Kvesic Drazen (University Clinic for Traumatology, Zagreb, Croatia), Cop Renata (Special. Rehab. Center Varazdinske Toplice, Croatia)

 

During 1996 a total of 4,478 patients with whiplash injury to the cervical spine were treated at the University Trauma Center Zagreb, which serves as a trauma center for an area with 1 million inhabitants.

According to the treatment tactics suggested by the Quebec Task Force, we reduced diagnostic procedures, giving emphasis to clinical findings, reevaluating patient after two or four weeks, if needed. The patients were treated with short time immobilization and effective analgesia during first two or three days, after which they were encouraged to perform exercises at home.

Good results were achieved during the first week after injury in 82% of patients, while the remaining 18% had to perform additional physiotherapy under supervision.

The QTF system of treatment of whiplash injuries to the cervical spine is effective in reducing the treatment time in this type of injury.

 

 

 

BACK   CONTENTS   NEXT

 






サイトに関するご意見・ご質問・お問合せ   サイトマップ   個人情報保護

日本財団会長笹川陽平ブログはこちら

日本財団図書館は、日本財団が運営しています。

  • 日本財団 THE NIPPON FOUNDATION



ランキング
注目度とは?
成果物アクセスランキング
584位
(35,506成果物中)

成果物アクセス数
19,736

集計期間:成果物公開〜現在
更新日: 2023年1月28日

関連する他の成果物

1.「国際リハビリテーション医学会第8回世界大会開催」の報告書
2.Second Announcement&Call for Papers
3.PROGRAM
4.国際リハビリテーション医学会第8回世界大会報告書
5.生活医学シリーズNo.115「生活習慣病としての心臓病」
  [ 同じカテゴリの成果物 ]


アンケートにご協力
御願いします

この成果物は
お役に立ちましたか?


とても役に立った
まあまあ
普通
いまいち
全く役に立たなかった


この成果物をどのような
目的でご覧になりましたか?


レポート等の作成の
参考資料として
研究の一助として
関係者として参照した
興味があったので
間違って辿り着いただけ


ご意見・ご感想

ここで入力されたご質問・資料請求には、ご回答できません。






その他・お問い合わせ
ご質問は こちら から