The agreement of a corporation shall include the following matters:
1. The name;
2. The ordinary local public bodies being partners;
3. The place of the office;
4. The fixed numbers of directors and superintendents;
5. The manner of selection and discharge and the term of office of the presiding director, directors and auditors;
6. Matters related to personnel administration pf the corporation;
7. The manner of disbursing expenses for the corporation;
8. Matters related to investment by the partner bodies;
9. Manner of public announcement;
10. Matters related to succession to the assets and liabilities of the corporation at the time of its dissolution.
The partner bodies shall be mutual agreement, as approved by their respective assemblies, decide upon the plan on the business which they intend to entrust to the corporation (hereinafter referred to as "business plan").
The corporation shall be notified of the business plan so decided upon.
At the time of such notification of the business plan, the corporation shall be entrusted with the execution of the projects contained therein the manner prescribed therein.
When the partner bodies decide upon the business plan in accordance with paragraph 1 above, they shall hear the opinion of the corporation in advance.
The change of the business plan shall be effected in the same manner as in the preceding four paragraphs.