9. Accept onerous contributions or donations;
10. Renounce any right, except in cases provided by laws or cabinet orders duly authorized by laws or by bylaw;
11. Confer to exclusive right in the use of important public facilities specified by bylaw for a period longer than prescribed by bylaw;
12. Authorize the complaint (appeal for review, etc), law-suit, settlement, mediation, conciliation or arbitration in a case where the ordinary local public body is a party;
13. Fix the indemnity legally due thereto;
14. Exercise overall adjustment of the activities of various public organizations within the area; and
15. Perform otherwise such affairs as may come under the powers thereof by laws or by cabinet orders duly authorized by laws (including bylaw duly authorized by laws or cabinet orders).
In addition to those enumerated above, the ordinary local public body may by bylaw specify the affairs thereof that shall be performed upon resolution of the assembly (except those for statutory entrusted functions).
(Election and Budget Augmentation)
The assembly of an ordinary local public body shall hold elections within itself as provided for by law or by cabinet order duly authorized by law.
The assembly may resolve on budget with an upward modification, provided that the budgeting function of the chief executive shall not be infringed upon.
The assembly of an ordinary local public body shall have the right to inspect any document or book relative to the affairs of said ordinary local public body (except those stipulated by cabinet order as may come under the powers of local labor commission and expropriation commission in case of self-governing functions, and also except those stipulated by cabinet order as may be inappropriate for the inspection of assembly because of the jeopardy of the national safety and the other reasons in case of statutory entrusted functions), to demand a business or financial report from said chief executive education commission, election administration commission, personnel commission or equity commission, public safety commission, local labor commission, agricultural commission, or audit commissioners, or other commissions or commissioners, and to examine the management of said business affairs, the execution of resolutions and the status of receipts and disbursement.